Terms and conditions of use of this website
By using this website you agree to be bound by these conditions. If you do not agree with them, you are not authorised to use the website.
- This website and its contents are subject to copyright which is owned by Demtech Australia or a third party. Demtech Australia does not grant you any intellectual property rights in this website, its applications, interface or contents. You must not use any trademark displayed on this website.
- We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any information you derive from this website and we exclude liability for loss or damage arising from any errors or omissions in this website or your use of this website (including any interference with or damage to your computer system). If any liability is not able to be excluded by law, we limit our liability to the resupply of the relevant information or services.
- You release Demtech Australia, its servants and agents to the fullest extent permitted by law from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of material or information made available through this website.
- Prices listed on this website and terms and conditions of any kind relating to products displayed on this site may not be current or complete and therefore under no circumstances constitute an offer or undertaking by Demtech Australia. We make no representation that the products listed in this site are currently available.
- This website may contain links to external Internet websites. Demtech Australia does not sponsor, guarantee or approve of any material or representations in those websites. Nor do we warrant that material on linked sites is free of any computer virus, defects or infringements.
- Links to this site are permitted, provided the full html page is loaded. Links to individual graphics or to areas that are considered “security areas” that bypass any security protection or password protect that Demtech Australia establishes are expressly prohibited. If you wish to use a graphic to link to this site please contact us.
- You must only use this website, and you must only display, copy, distribute download and print portions of this website for your own personal use. You must not attempt to change, reproduce, add to, remove, hack or interfere with this website or its material.
- We cannot guarantee any file, data or program available for download from this website (or any linked website) is free of viruses and you assume the risk of any damage to your computer as a result of using this website. This website may be inaccessible from time to time due to events outside Demtech Australia’s control or maintenance requirements.
- Demtech Australia offers you access to this website and the functionality attached to this website but reserves the right to charge a fee for this service in the future (no fee is currently applicable).
- These conditions are governed by laws of the State of Victoria, Australia. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State.
Terms and Conditions of our Online Special Orders, Click & Collect
Information about Products
Due to photographic and screen limitations associated with the representation of Products, some actual goods may differ to a small extent in visual appearance (for example in colour) from the way they appear on the Website.
Pricing and payment
- You must pay for all online purchases at the time of online checkout prior to order confirmation in accordance with one of the payment methods offered on the Website. Where Demtech Australia cannot fulfil an order, a refund will be provided.
- The prices of Products, and any delivery or other charges, shown are in Australian dollars, exclusive of GST.
Delivery (if applicable)
- Where the Product is being delivered, delivery options are listed on each Product’s Product Page.
- Available delivery options, terms and charges for each Product will be shown on the relevant Product Page. The option selected by you and the applicable estimated delivery times will be shown in your Checkout Summary. Demtech Australia will use reasonable endeavours to deliver Products within the time frame shown.
- You will be notified via email once your Products have been dispatched.
- Demtech Australia is unable to accept liability for delay in delivering goods which is beyond their reasonable control (e.g. if stock is unavailable). If the Product has not been delivered within a reasonable time (depending on the nature of the Product and the delivery address), please contact us if you wish to cancel your order for that Product and request a refund.
- You must ensure there is clear and safe access for delivery. Please ensure there is a person present at the delivery premises who is authorised by you to accept delivery. For orders of a pallet, a forklift or similar should be available to unload. If not possible a number of people should be made available to unload large volumes of product or heavy items. If there is not, the delivery contractor will endeavour to deliver the Product if safe and appropriate to do so. If the delivery contractor arrives at the agreed time but is unable to deliver the Product or considers that it is unsafe or inappropriate to do so, you may be required to pay for re-delivery later, or Demtech Australia may cancel your order and provide you with a refund.
- Some Products may require extra delivery personnel which may incur an additional charge as advised to you before you submit your order. The delivery contractor will deposit your goods at ground level at the delivery premises unless you have arranged otherwise. The goods are at your risk after delivery.
Click & Collect
Where Demtech Australia is the seller, it may be an option to collect the Products from our warehouse. If Products are being collected, please collect them within:
- 10 days (commercial customers)
- 30 days (for retail customers purchasing special order or customer-made products)
- 14 days (retail customers purchasing all other products)
after Demtech Australia informs you that they are ready for collection. If you do not make arrangements with us for late collection, Demtech Australia will assume you have cancelled your order. This means Demtech Australia may re-sell the Product, and you may be required to pay a re-stocking fee or, in the case of specially ordered or custom-made product, forfeit any deposit/payment you have made. Demtech Australia may need to verify your identity upon collection.
Pick-up is not available on weekends on public holidays.
Warranties and liability
- All Products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement for or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- Products may contain warranty documents on or inside the packaging provided by the manufacturer or distributor of the product. Unless clearly expressed otherwise, any such warranty is not given by Demtech Australia.
- All other warranties and representations are excluded, except those which are non-excludable in law, including the Australian Consumer Law. Subject to the Australian Consumer Law, where Products supplied are not of a kind ordinarily acquired for personal, domestic and household use, Demtech Australia’s liability to you is limited to refunding the price, replacing or repairing the relevant goods.
- To assist Demtech Australia in resolving any problems you may experience, please inspect the goods upon taking delivery and report any shortage, discrepancy, defect, wrong specification or similar problem to the Seller as soon as you become aware of it.
Cancellation by Demtech Australia
Demtech Australia may cancel any order (in full or part) where: (i) you are in breach of your payment obligations; (ii) Demtech Australia reasonably suspects that you are purchasing goods for the purposes of resale or resupply; (iii) Demtech Australia becomes aware after order confirmation that the good is out of stock; (iv) there has been a genuine pricing or product description error; or (v) where the transaction is suspected of being the subject of credit card or payment-related fraud. Demtech Australia will refund any amount already paid in respect of any cancelled order. In the case of part cancellation of an order, a refund will be provided on the amount paid that relates to the cancelled portion of the order.
Refunds & Returns
Some goods, including custom made goods may not be returnable unless a warranty or guarantee is breached.
Our refunds and returns policy can be found at https://demtech.com.au/return-policy/
- By placing an order through this Website, you consent to Demtech Australia collecting your personal information (including your name, contact details and delivery address) and providing it to third parties (such as delivery contractors) for the purpose of fulfilling and delivering your order. If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com
Third Party Installation
Where you arrange for a third party to install goods purchased through the Website, you must contract separately with that third party. Demtech Australia will not be liable for any installation services provided by a third party.